For more information calls us at +91-8146701624. Manufacturer of Levetiracetam is located at Baddi in Himachal Pradesh with the name of Aster Pharma and Levetiracetam brand name in India is available with EPILEVET. There are so many Levetiracetam API manufacturers in India but we are taking the API from quality supplier only without any Levetiracetam price comparison. Levetiracetam cost is well affordable to our direct customers like whole seller and pharma distributors and hospitals. Levetiracetam is used by the doctors in the treatment of Epilepsy
Aster Pharma is leading Manufacturer & Exporters of Levetiracetam from our factory location at Baddi, Himachal Pradesh. We normally sell Generic Levetiracetam with brand name EPILEVET to the clients with the best quality. This molecule is an anti-seizure (antiepileptic) drug, which inhibits seizure spreading activity in the brain.
We offer Levetiracetam as
- Levetiracetam 100mg per ml Injection ( 5/10ml Pack )
- Levetiracetam 250 mg Tablets ( 10*10 Pack)
- Levetiracetam 500 mg Tablets ( 10*10 Pack)
- Levetiracetam 750 mg Tablets ( 10*10 Pack)
- Levetiracetam 1000 mg Tablets ( 10*10 Pack)
Customers may contact Aster pharma as a Levetiracetam manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in India. Our company manufactures supplies, trade, and export premium quality Levetiracetam 5ml injection to our customer.
Our company is deeply occupied in offering a wide range of Levetiracetam 5ml injection with brand name Epilevet. This Levetiracetam 5ml injection is helpful in treating partial-onset, myoclonic, or generalized tonic-clonic seizures in patients those are suffering from epilepsy. Our offered range of
Right now our company will market the generic Levetiracetam injection in strengths of 100 mg/ml, in 5ml pack and moreover, we will arrange that Levetiracetam packaged in 500mg/5 ml single-use vials and which is equivalent to UCB's Keppra injection of 100mg/ml. We offer PCD pharma Franchise on monopoly basis for the same.
FAQ about Levetiracetam - An antiepileptic drug
• Common and uncommon side effects of Levetiracetam or adverse effects:
There are some side effects like drowsiness, weakness, headache, hostility, fatigue, nervousness, and dizziness,
• Medicine Classification of Levetiracetam
It is Anticonvulsants and anti-seizure
• What is Levetiracetam Injection for:
This medication with brand name EPILEVET is an anticonvulsant, prescribed for partial seizures. Levetiracetam normally works by reducing the activity in the brain.
• What do people do if they miss a dose?
People should take a missed dose as soon as they think about it.
• Can People take Levetiracetam injections and tablets with other medicines?
Sometimes drugs are not safe when you take them with certain other drugs and food. - Taking them together can cause bad side effects. Usually you should talk to your doctor about all the drugs you take.
• How do people store Levetiracetam?
People can store this medicine in a cool and dry place, away from the reach of children. Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.
More Information about Levetiracetam with Brand Name EPILEVET from Aster Pharma
- Specification: 100mg per ml (5/10ml packs available)
- Treatment: Treatment of partial onset seizures in adults with epilepsy.
- Precaution: Hypersensitivity to this medicine.
- Safety Profile: It should generally be withdrawn gradually to minimize the potential of increased seizure
- Human dosage of this medicine: Initial dose 1000 mg /day B.I.D and it’s totally depending on the tolerance and response of the patients.
- Purity: Not less than 99%.
Levetiracetam in Punjab | Telangana | Kerala | Andhra Pradesh | Uttarakhand | Gujarat | Maharashtra | Uttar Pradesh and other states of India is available. Levetiracetam in Mumbai | Delhi | Visakhapatnam | Thiruvananthapuram | Vijayawada | Kochi | Ludhiana |Amritsar | Hyderabad | Warangal | Dehradun |Haridwar | Ahmedabad | Kolkata | Surat | Jaipur | Lucknow | Kanpur and other cities of India is available now.